Hi Bujji,

We are working on a sort of master-slave replication. In our implementation
it is possible to write to any instance, but the master is responsible for
coordinating lock management, and manage the distribution of changes. This
system also has master fault tolerance, where a new master is selected among
the slaves should the current master fail.

We already have a simpler system for replication though, using our online
backup component. In this setup you can only write to the master, and
replicate changes to the slaves. Instructions for how to configure and use
this are available in our wiki:
http://wiki.neo4j.org/content/Online_Backup_HA

<http://wiki.neo4j.org/content/Online_Backup_HA>Cheers,
Tobias

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 2:44 PM, Bujji <sivait...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi all,
> i want to know whether neo4j is providing replication or not.
> if it is providing what type of replication master-slave or multi-master ?
>
> help me
>

> Thanks
> Bujji

Tobias Ivarsson <tobias.ivars...@neotechnology.com>