Max and Anders,

Thanks much for your replies and detail info!

I think I have better understanding now about reusability via inheritance
and interfaces.  I see now that if I want to define things once and then
extend/reuse them I simply need to create my own wrappers in language of
choice (ie Java)  IMDB role as wrapper around relationship is perfect
example.

For multi-value I like setProperty API – very useful.

Categorizing/grouping – I realized I might’ve not been very clear.  So let
me provide different example.

Suppose I have    Actor – starts in à Show – airs on à Network

I want to keep track when given actor started in given show that air on
given Network.  I’d like to keep this 3 way relationship as constant but
have property (or something similar) that will keep track of dates when
Actors/networks change while relationships and show remain constant.

Max, for clustering, I checked Restful API (very useful) but still ties
everything into one app server that neo is running under.
I won’t be able to run that server as cluster unless I have some smart logic
that will have server not running Neo hit other server that runs Neo via
Rest API which is messy.  It’s definitely possibility but hope there better
way.

Regards,

Ilya