Hi all,

I think there's no way to perform a transaction through Neo4j REST
Server. It would be great if we could emulate this behaviour using the
header Keep-Alive, some session variable or some persistence issue.
A good option can be the next (I'm guessing Neo4j isn't able to manage
several transactions simultaniously, but I don't really know):
Create transaction
    POST /transaction

Example using curl
    $ curl -H Accept:application/json -X POST http://localhost:9999/transaction

Response
    201: OK, a transaction was created
    409: Transaction already in progress

Since that moment, whatever you do will be under the transaction. When
you finish the transaction. the DELETE verb has to be invoked over
/transaction:
    DELETE /transaction

Example using curl
    $ curl -X DELETE http://localhost:9999/transaction

Response
    204: OK, no content returned
    404: Transaction not found

What do you think about this? Is it too many complicated? Is it possible?

Best regards.

--
Javier de la Rosa