I'm developing the support to traversals for Python REST Client. The
underlying idea for me is to mantain the compatibility with neo4j.py (a
really hard issue), but the traversals made me to think about some
questions:
1. How can I implement support to isStopNode or isReturnable in REST
Service? I guess that for isStopNode I may to use "prune evaluator", but
what about with isReturnable, must I use "returnable filer"? Why this
parameter has no "body" attribute in order to define a function?
2. If "max depth" parameter is not set, it's equivalent to
STOP_AT_END_OF_GRAPH? If that's not true, how can I get the a behaviour like
STOP_AT_END_OF_GRAPH?

Sorry, perhaps they are dumb questions, but I need some of light, please.

Best regards.

--
Javier de la Rosa