Here is a quick patch of your code (I haven't tried it, but it shows the
conceptual difference):

neo = new EmbeddedGraphDatabase(CONSTANTS.GRAPH_PATH);
for (String datasource : new String[]{"nioneodb", "lucene"}) {
       neo.getConfig().getTxModule().getXaDataSourceManager()
       .getXaDataSource( datasource ).keepLogicalLogs( true );
 }
graph = ObjectGraphFactory.instance().get(neo);

graph.close();
neo.shutdown();
/*
 * here, I put my code to copy the content of the graph directory to
the backup directory
 **/
/**
 * I create the backup graph
 **/
EmbeddedGraphDatabase neo = GraphJo4neo.getGraphDatabaseService();
for (String datasource : new String[]{"nioneodb", "lucene"}) {
       neo.getConfig().getTxModule().getXaDataSourceManager()
       .getXaDataSource( datasource ).keepLogicalLogs( true );
 }
EmbeddedGraphDatabase backupGraphDb = new
EmbeddedGraphDatabase( CONSTANTS.GRAPH_BACKUP_PATH );
IndexService backupIndexService = new
LuceneIndexService( backupGraphDb );
Backup backup = new Neo4jBackup( neo, backupGraphDb,
       new ArrayList<String>()
               {
                 {
                     add( "nioneodb" );
                     add( "lucene" );
                 }
               } );

try {
       backup.enableFileLogger();
       backup.setLogLevelDebug();
       backup.doBackup();  //  /!!\ : ERROR HERE
} catch (IOException e) {}
backupIndexService.shutdown();
backupGraphDb.shutdown();

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 11:11 AM, Batistuta Gabriel <
batistutagabrielf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > The keepLogicalLogs( true ) parts need to be there for the part of
> > the code
> > where you do the backups.
> What does it means in my case? My part of code is not correct? Because
> if I understand, you mean that I need to use the code
> "keepLogicalLogs( true )" in the same class where I do my backup?
> Sorry for my misunderstanding,
>
> Best,
> Bat
>
> --