+1 for OSM import into Neo4j Spatial

(in fact +1 for any import source that uses some kind of temporary foreign
key, eg. relational table dumps, xml structures, etc. - lucene is useful for
indexing the external foreign key during import, and then dropping it
entirely afterwards)

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 12:59 PM, Niels Hoogeveen <pd_aficion...@hotmail.com