Great, thanks!

Do you have any info on when 1.1 is expected?

In the meantime we will use this laboratory version of the
LuceneIndexProvider, because the multi-field search is essential in our
case.

By the way: I see that now one can also index relationships with the new
API. Do you also plan to use these relationship indexes to make
Node#getRelationships() and similar functions faster? So far it seems
they look up relationships sequentially, which is pretty bad when you
want too look for a specific type of relationships among 10.000 others.
(OK, it is more of a problem with 1 million relationships, but anyway,
I'm just curious ;-) )
---
balazs