Dear all,

I want to use the graph-matching component in the following way:
a) user creates a subgraph via html form
b) the ids of all matching subgraphs are retrieved via the graph-matching
component in neo4j
c) the ids are used to do some stuff in the web application (a wild mixture of
Perl and PHP scripts)

a) and c) exist and are currently still connected to PostgreSQL.
b) works if I implement an example in Java,

but what is the best way to connect these steps?
Does the REST API offer graph-matching capabilities?
How can I make sure that several users can use the web application at the same
time?
(The database server and the web server are separate machines. The database
does not change.)

Best regards,
Jonathan

P.S.: I'm still waiting for answers on two questions I asked earlier, if
anybody knows:

1) Is it possible to have the property "id" attached to a graph without
connecting every node to an id-node?
2) Graph-matching: I still need clarification on matching subgraphs without
knowing a node. Can this be done? Is it possible to match a subgraph when I
know properties of nodes? Is it possible to match a subgraph when I only know
relationships but nothing at all about the nodes? If not: How do I efficiently
traverse the graph to find such subgraphs?