Hello all,

I have an application where I have a node that has several hundred thousand
relationships (this probably needs to be changed). In the application I
iterate over these relationships, and delete a large subset of them. Because
there are so many writes, I want to commit the transaction every few
thousand deletions. The problem is that the getAllRelationships iterator
seems to halt after the first transaction commit.

Clearly, I should reduce the number of relationships that are connected to
this node, but is this the expected behavior? Should iterators be made
stable across transactions, or are they only supposed to be guaranteed
within a transaction?

Thanks,
Alex