Hi all,

I'm getting this same error in an environment where a class I
implemented using Neo4j and the LuceneIndexService is called by an
application that's using Lucene 3.0. The application server is
unfortunately above my abstraction layer (I'm just implementing the
back end in neo4j), so I can't change the version of lucene that it's
including. Previous messages have suggested that the indexing
component should work using Lucene 3.0, but is there an easy way for
me to remvoe this version conflict without manually editing the
pom.xml in the indexing component source?

Thanks,
Alex