Isn't the Oracle-Google suit against the jvm-like internals of Android,
rather than the fact that the application developers use Java?

Besides, afaik patents are language independent, so that won't matter
much anyway. But fortunately, Neo4j isn't an American company, but
European. Software patents aren't so common in the EU, nor are software
patent based lawsuits.

Anyway, I think you blow things way out of proportion now. Although I'd
have to agree that the Oracle-suit is rather silly (they're probably
hoping to get some piece of the pie by getting a license agreement with
Google).

Best regards,

Arjen