I think it looks great, with maybe some modifications:

/{node}/path and /{node}/paths (and skip the "single" attribute),
instead of /{node}/pathfinder

add tests for it (maybe you already have, but I've missed).

How would you feel about those things? Anyways I'd love to see this
merged into trunk! Would that be something you'd feel comfortable to
do (subversion wise)?. Else I'd be happy to do it.

/ Mattias