That can't be done currently. The only way to do it would be to loop through
all your indices and check each if it contains your Node. And then you have
the problem of "which indices exists?". Well, that can't be answered
either... the best way there would be to look at the
<neo4j-store-dir>/lucene/ directory and see which subdirectories it contains
(each for every index)... but now we're out on deep waters and
implementation details and it's definately not the RightWay to do it IMHO.