I previously wrote that you could override LuceneFulltextIndexService and
assign your Analyzer there, but now I see that it can't be done there...
it's on a lower level. So as Peter pointed out, one option would be to go
with the new index framework where you can specify an analyzer at index
creation time (and perhaps be able to change it later, but currently the
code doesn't allow for that) and you'd be all set.