Hi

I'm still struggling with not having a Node.isDeleted() method in the API.

Here is an example where I need this method:
I'm using the event framework to implemented a simple rule system.
When a node/relationship changes it can trigger an action like setting
a property on another node.
That node must not have been deleted (in the same transaction).
The only way to detect if a node has been deleted is to loop through
the org.neo4j.graphdb.event.TransactionData#deletedNodes()
which feel clumsy. Another solution might be to change the Event API
to make this easier (and faster ?) to do ?

I mostly need the isDeleted() method in my unit tests where I want to
delete every node after a test, or test if a node exist or not.

/Andreas