Hello Abhi,

you may have a look at the SQL Importer [1].

If you need more control over the import mechanism, and you have MySQL
tables as XML (f.e. using mysqladmin export), you may use dom4j, Commons
StringUtils and Java to parse it.

Within a Neo4j transaction, read the XML document, e.g. like this:

         SAXReader xmlReader = new SAXReader();
         try {

             Document xmlDoc = xmlReader.read(filename);

             Element root = xmlDoc.getRootElement();
             List<Element> rootChildren = root.elements();

             // Then iterate through child nodes
             for (Element e : rootChildren) {

                 // Create a node
                 Node node = graphDb.createNode();
                 String p = e.elementTextTrim(tagName);
                 if (StringUtils.isNotBlank(p)) { // optional
                     node.setProperty(propertyKey, p);
                 }

             [...]

         } catch (DocumentException ex) {
             [...]
         }

Depending of your data model (start here: [2], you may create a node
structure with some major nodes (= tables) before adding sub nodes (= rows).

If you got large dumps to import, you may use the Neo4j BatchInserter [3].

Greetings

Axel

[1] http://wiki.neo4j.org/content/SQL_Importer
[2] http://wiki.neo4j.org/content/Domain_Modeling_Gallery