Vaibhav,
youi can use the new combined Evaluator to control what will be
included in the result set or not. See
https://github.com/neo4j/examples/blob/master/src/test/java/org/neo4j/examples/orderedpath/OrderedPathTest.java#L71
for an example. If you want to continue traversing, and include the
current node in the result, use

return Evaluation.INCLUDE_AND_CONTINUE and so on.

Does that help?

Cheers,

/peter neubauer

GTalk:      neubauer.peter