Tim,
I don't know enough about disambiguation algos to point you in any
special direction, but implementation-wise you could hook into the
event framework, http://wiki.neo4j.org/content/Event_framework, in
order to do e.g. graph matching queries upon any modifying transaction
changing database content.

HTH

Cheers,

/peter neubauer