I actually got an idea on what better support for large binary data would
look like just 5 minutes ago.
I'll try to write a prototype this weekend.

I've been thinking about how to support large binary data for a few months,
as one of my background trails of thought, but I just now got the epiphany
on how it could be exposed to the user.

Cheers,
Tobias

--