Hello JT,

> One thing, when you say route requests to specific instances .. does that
> imply that node relationships can't span instances ?

Yes that's right. What I'm suggesting here is that each instance is a full
replica that works on a subset of requests which are likely to keep the caches
warm.

So if you can split your requests (e.g all customers beginning with "A" go to
instance "1" ... all customers beginning with "Z" go to instance "26"), they
will benefit from having warm caches for reading, while the HA infrastructure
deals with updates across instances transactionally.

Jim