This is very cool. Thanks Marko!

I am a huge supporter of knowledge representation using graph
stores/databases. Here are a couple of blogs from a couple of years ago
illustrating a very simple reasoner on top of Zentity (called "Famulus"
back then).

http://savas.me/blog/898
http://savas.me/blog/900

I agree that traditional the first-order and description logic approaches
do not scale. I am a huge believer of probabilistic reasoning and latent
semantics.

Great stuff.

Cheers,
.savas.