Hi Francois,

There is not direct support for doing that with a ServerPlugin. It is possible
to write a custom Representation implementation that would help, but we haven't
documented that approach.

An alternative at the moment would be to write an unmanaged extension:
http://docs.neo4j.org/chunked/snapshot/server-unmanaged-extensions.html

The downside is that is rest-api specific. While the ServerPlugin
Representation will work across any transport which we add to the server
(currently only REST, but other wire protocols would be possible).

Best,
Andreas