Hi,

I am using the REST API from a .Net application and have a need to find
paths between nodes and I would like to include or exclude relationships
based on a property value.

For example:

   1. Node1 has an outgoing relationship of type "Friend", with relationship
   property userGroupId= 111 to Node2
   2. Node2 has an outgoing relationship of type "Family", with relationship
   property userGroupId= 111 to Node3
   3. Node1 has an outgoing relationship of type "WorkedWith", with
   relationship property userGroupId= 222 to Node3

I would like to find paths from Node1 to Node3 using relationships of any
type, but only using those relationships with userGroupId=111.  This should
return the path that includes Node2 and the first two relationships, but
should not include the direct path that uses the third relationship.

Is this possible using the REST API?

Thanks,

Kevin