Hi Gunda,

I believe you are asking fir the same thing I asked for a couple of days
ago. Check this thread:

http://lists.neo4j.org/pipermail/user/2011-April/007932.html

As the discussion shows, this feature is currently not available but
probably interesting in a lot of settings. At least for you and me ;)

Regards,
Stephan