Hi all, at first congratulations for the new GA release of Neo4j.
Really great job.

I'm now developing the support for indexes and I have changed a bit
the compatibility with neo4j.py due to currently it doesn't work with
nodes indexes neither relationships indexes.
But I have some related questions:
1. How can I remove an index?
2. Would it be possible, when I get the info of a node, also provide
the indexes in which the node has been indexed?
3. What it happens if I remove a node that it's already indexed? Is it
removed from the index too?
4. What's the real difference between the query exact method and the
advanced query? I mean, using only the advanced query, are you able to
query in exact mode?

--
Javier de la Rosa
http://versae.es