Hi fellow graphistas.

Keeping up with our schedule, two weeks after our 1.3 GA release we
present to you the first milestone towards Neo4j 1.4 “Kiruna Stol”.

This iteration does not introduce any major features. Instead it takes
care of some annoyances in the existing codebase, incorporating your
feedback to iron out issues with ops and user interaction. So if you
are comfortable with 1.3, you should be right at home with this
milestone, only happier!

This release also paves the way for the cool new features we are
considering for Kiruna Stol. Many improvements are in our sights,
including paging and streaming of REST results, investigation of a
query language, revisiting the API and introduce self referencing
relationships and more. This won’t stop usability and performance
improvements from coming though.

So, go ahead and download our latest release and read more about it at

http://blog.neo4j.org/2011/04/neo4j-14-m01-announcing-kiruna-stol.html

and keep those suggestions coming.