Hi,

I've written an article [1] showing how to run neo4j embedded database
inside an OSGi container. Starting from that I think you can create a bundle
which uses this database to create the appropriate Spring data
configuration. I suppose that spring-data-graph is packaged as a OSGi
compatible jar, so using spring-dm too should do it.

[1] http://wiki.escapek.org/display/DEV/Neo4j+community+edition+installation