Hi,

Yes, it has to be a special type. Your class has to extend GraphBacked (as
clearly stated by the error you are getting).

The AspectJ compiler will make your class extend GraphBacked automatically
if you have annotated it with either NodeEntity or RelationshipEntity.

The error you are experiencing will usually occur when AspectJ is not
present, are you sure you have set up AspectJ properly in your build
pipeline.

Cheers,
Tobias

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 2:48 PM, mujer_esponja <dracol...@hotmail.com>wrote:

> Hello!!
> I have asked another question just a few hours ago, but I am new on neo4j
> and I need some help.
>
> Now the problem is with this class
>
> http://static.springsource.org/spring-data/data-graph/docs/current/api/org/springframework/data/graph/neo4j/repository/GraphRepository.html
>
> In a declaration I need to do: GraphRepository<MyClass>
> as I have seen in examples.
>
> But I am getting the error:
>
> Bound mismatch: The type MyClass is not a valid substitute for the bounded
> parameter <T extends GraphBacked<?>> of the type
>  GraphRepository<T>
>
> Must it be a special type? Where is the error?? Thanks in advance

Tobias Ivarsson <tobias.ivars...@neotechnology.com>
Cellphone: +46 706 534857