Adriano: The fact that this code is not QA'd and isn't "officially" in the
M03 release will mean that we do not guarantee the API won't change, and
that there may be undiscovered problems with it.

That said, if you want to use it, take a look at:
https://github.com/neo4j/community/blob/master/server/src/main/java/org/neo4j/server/WrappingNeoServerBootstrapper.java

Which should be available in the M03 release due later today.

/Jake

Jacob Hansson
Phone: +46 (0) 763503395
Twitter: @jakewins