Nicolas,
I have now a failing testcase (albeit using snapshot versions of PAX
stuff, trying to relax that ASAP) at
https://github.com/neo4j/neo4j-osgi-examples that exposes the
IndexProvider not being found in OSGi environments.

Is your fork of Neo4j Community fixing this issue? In that case, it
would be great to verify it against the testcase and merge it in!

Cheers,

/peter neubauer

GTalk:      neubauer.peter
Skype       peter.neubauer