Thanks a lot.

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 3:20 PM, Michael Hunger
<michael.hun...@neotechnology.com> wrote:
> You could just use the direct repository factory for that.
>
> directGraphRepositoryFactory.createGraphRepository(clazz).findAll()
>

> normally you would have a
>
> interface PersonRepository extends GraphRepository<Person> {}

yep. that looks like a good solution. My use case is a bit "special" -
ie I have a a lot of classes and having repos for each would be a
waste. But again that's because we're using this technology in a weird
way.... (>20 domain classes)

On the other hand - graph db is probably the best option for us, as
having 20 tables instead would make it a nightmare. So in a way it
really supports the case for neo4j, although such application is
really a niche one.