Greetings fellow graphistas!

It’s been a hectic week since the the 1.4 M05 release, and during testing for
what we thought would be our General Availability (GA) release, we found a
potential corruption bug in that specific milestone.

So today we’re releasing 1.4 M06 which contains the fix and should be our final
milestone before the GA. If your community feedback is positive we will
transition this milestone into GA shortly.

Remember to play safe: backup your data and test thoroughly before putting a
milestone into production.

Thanks to you all for being a brilliant community!

Jim