Thomas,

just a quick info, I pulled the project locally and fixed the compilation
issues (they pointed all to a parent-pom 7 that has somehow disappeared from
our m2 repository).

Updating it to 9 helped. So the workaround is:

neo4j-graph-matching
neo4j-meta-model
neo4j-rdf
neo4j-rdf-sail
neo4j-rdf-sparql
neo4j-utils-1.1 -> tag 1.1
neo4j-sail-test

- pull those projects and build them locally, fixing the parent pom and for
some projects the repository
has to be added to build.

Then you have the things locally and can build and run neo4j-sail-test.

<repositories>
 <repository>
                  <id>neo4j-public-repository</id>
                  <name>Publically available Maven 2 repository for Neo4j</name>
                  <url>http://m2.neo4j.org</url>
                  <snapshots>
                    <enabled>true</enabled>
                  </snapshots>
                </repository>
              </repositories>

On the other hand we thought of creating a new github account for these legacy
projects (neo4j-contrib) and moving them there (and updating them to the latest
neo4j-versions & APIs).

I don't know if I can make that work today.

Cheers

Michael