Hi,

I have 2 kind of nodes (let's say A and B) which are related using a relation
of type 'USES'.
I want to count all the type A nodes which have only 1 relation to B type node
and all the type A nodes which have more than one relation to B type node.

I am using neo4j server and I am currently trying to make a cypher request for
that : it would look like that :

start A=(id,object_type,"A") match (A)-[r:USES]->(B) where count(r)=1 return
count(A)

It is possible to make that kind of request with Cypher ?  If not, how would
you do it with Neo4j server ?

Cheers,

Guillaume ALLEE | Capgemini | BTech Toulouse

</PRE><p style="font-family:arial;color:grey" style="font-size:13px">This
message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the
property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it
is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any
part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete all copies of this message.</p><PRE>