Well while inserting the nodes I keep a
check batchInserter.nodeExists(node1) so I would guess a node would not be
duplicated.
Otherwise during a traversal I guess duplicate nodes. IIs there a way I can
look into the BtachInsert data before I flush so that I can make sure no
duplicate data has been inserted ?

On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 10:49 AM, sulabh choudhury <sula...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Thank you Jim.
> I will wait for 1.5 and hope it resolves the issue :)
>

> On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 7:11 PM, sulabh choudhury <sula...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just downloaded the neo4j-community-1.4.M04. I stumbled into the
>> java.util.NoSuchElementException: More than one element in
>> org.neo4j.index.impl.lucene.LuceneIndex$1@396cbd97. First element is
>> 'Node[3]' and the second element is 'Node[2]'
>>  at
>> org.neo4j.helpers.collection.IteratorUtil.singleOrNull(IteratorUtil.java:114)
>> ~[working_graphGen.jar:na]
>> at
>> org.neo4j.index.impl.lucene.IdToEntityIterator.getSingle(IdToEntityIterator.java:88)
>> ~[working_graphGen.jar:na]
>>  at
>> org.neo4j.index.impl.lucene.IdToEntityIterator.getSingle(IdToEntityIterator.java:32)
>> ~[working_graphGen.jar:na]
>>
>> I looked up and found that this is a bug and has been fixed. I was
>> wondering if the fix has been incorporated in the latest Milestone or not?

> Thanks and Regards,
> Sulabh Choudhury

Thanks and Regards,
Sulabh Choudhury