Such as. Unable to lock store [/Users/xxx/db/neostore], this is usually
caused by another Neo4j kernel already running in this JVM for this
particular store

I'm getting this error when the the user tries to insert into the database
really fast (e.g, multiple clicks). The design that I use is to open and
shutdown after each commit. So, sometime may be the database is not finish
and the user clicks again. I think one way would be to disable the button
after one click, but is there a better way to deal with that?