This is a bit above my head, as we're users of the REST API rather than
working with the core server in Java directly, but I just want to ask: will
this pollute the database's pool of node IDs?

Not the end of the world if it will, but it would be nice if it didn't. =)
Maybe I just don't understand the use case or am not affected by it. I'm
also not sure whether we "need" or use RelationshipType (we do of course
specify relationship types when traversing, etc.).

Aseem

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 12:53 PM, Niels Hoogeveen <pd_aficion...@hotmail.com