Hi,
Sorry, but i know anything about the core structure of neo4j-spatial and the
code source of the project is really big, so i don't know how to begin to
search for patch this error :-/

I have only a null pointer exception in the geoserver.log, it's few :/
If a dev contributor of neo4j-spatial give me some indication, i can try to
fix the bug.

I update the wiki if i find a solution, no problem :)

Best regards,
SR.