Hi,

I'm relatively new to graphs and Neo4j but I have gathered a list of
questions I hoping this community can answer or point me onward towards
them.

1. Typed edges
- What is available in Neo4j to tackle semantics (as in hierarchical
structure of edge types)
- What are the best practices when dealing with semantics?

2. Versioning
- What are the best practices when dealing with data versioning?

3. Hypergraphs
- What is the practical advantage of supporting multi target edges other
than to reduce the edge count in a graph?
(I ask only because I'm trying to better understand the architectural
difference between Neo4j and HypergraphDB)

4. Property count and property data
- Is there a practical limit to the number of properties per node?
- Would anyone store binary content in them (are they all loaded into memory
as a part of the graph)?

5. MQL
I have used MQL (the Freebase.com graph query language) and I have, in my
limited use of it, found it quite intuitive. I have tried Cypher and SPARQL
as well.
- What is the state of single industry wide

We don't have to deal with data in the I-have-to-have-automatic-sharding
range so I leave performance and scalability issues out for now.

We are planing to use Neo4j for a sub-CRMish structure and HBase for event
logs (time series etc.) and realtime analytics/statistics. Would anyone
claim that a craph database is suitable for that?

Best regards and thank's for the great job,
  -Stefan