Thank you for the answer. The data set is not critical. It is easy to
reinsert with the BatchInserter of 1.4.
What is critical on my dataset is to keep it updated at runtime, that's why
i need to add and remove nodes, and consequently their relationships.
How can i solve that issue?

Best regards,
Joel Filipe Antunes Cordeiro
jkorde...@gmail.com