Hi,

I am using neo4j server 1.4. I want to send a gremin script (which is ok
with script with one line). I am wondering if I can send script with line
break in it.

I currently have
/"message": "Illegal unquoted character ((CTRL-CHAR, code 10)): has to be
escaped using backslash to be included in string value at [Source:
java.io.StringReader@fde4e6; line: 1, column: 21]",
"exception": "org.neo4j.server.rest.repr.BadInputException: Illegal unquoted
character ((CTRL-CHAR, code 10)): has to be escaped using backslash to be
included in string value at [Source: java.io.StringReader@fde4e6; line: 1,
column: 21]",
"stacktrace": [(36)/