Hi Guys!

I am a bit new to Graph database. I really liked the concept, graph made
managing relationship between the entities relatively easy. I therefore
chose to use it in my new project. I started the development two weeks back
and my graph has already grown so complex with static data. I am wondering
when it goes to production with thousands of users, how would we manage it.
What really bothers me is :

a. how do view such a complex graph? I use neoecplise but am not sure it
would be able to accommodate thousands of nodes and at the same time it
would be easy to eyes to find a particular node.

b. is there any kind of report generation tool ?

c. how to scale the graph? i read few article on it but it got me more
confused. Would be really helpful if you can provide a link to a relevant
document.

Many Thanks!
Sambodhi