Hi Jean-Sébastien,

could you please tell us:

0. Are you sure that Node#0 is the one reporting that it has the
property key "package"?
1. How is the graph created? Specifically, how are the properties
added? The "package" property is being reported as existing, so it has
to get there somehow.
2. What version of Neo4j are you using?
3. Are the operations you described part of the same or different
transactions? The same instance of the database?

It would be very helpful if you provided a small piece of code that
reproduces what you see.

cheers,
CG