Hi!
For example, we have social graph: http://www.donskov.net/graph.jpg
Nodes is humans. If the nodes have a relation - so they are friends.

I need to get all friends friends and all friends friends friends etc. on
node 4 (see example).

I post this:

{
        "order": "breadth_first",
        "uniqueness": "node",
        "relationships": [
        { "type": "KNOWS", "direction": "out" }
        ],
        "return_filter":{
                "language": "javascript",
                "body": "position.length() > 1"
                },
        "max_depth": 999
}

But i need sort result list by count of incomig relations from friends.
Explanation: in example node 10 have relation from node 2 and node 5, and
this nodes (2 and 5) - is are friends of our start node (4), so node 10
should be the first node than 5 (because nodes 1 and 9 have one relation
from node(4)'s friends).

How do I change the query to get this sorted?