If your project plans to switch to HA cluster, you may want to take a look at
the topic "How to run webadmin for high availability neo4j custer?" I
posted. As of now, I am still waiting for someone from Neo4j dev team to
respond to my reqeust:

Hi Andreas, thanks for offering a sample application that shows how to
configure webadmin with HA cluster. Kindly let me know when you have the
infomation available in your Wiki, preferrably a link that can be navigated
from the http://wiki.neo4j.org/content/High_Availability_Cluster