Hi
I have started to digg into neo4j and have not found a nice way to change
many relationships from one node to another. For example, I have n1 with a
relationship to m1, m2 and m3. Now I would like to change the relationship
to point from n2 to m1, m2 and m3 instead. I could of course fetch all
relationships from n1 and change each relationship individually to n2 but
this will make me iterate over all relationships, which could be quite many.
Is there any way to replace a node with another or to "reassign" multiple
relationships with one operation?

I'm currently using the Java API.

Thanks
Carl