I'm deleting a node and then immediately doing a traverse, and the traverse
sometimes returns the deleted node. Am I clearly at fault here? Or could
this indeed be coming from the Neo4j server? (E.g. a caching issue?)

This happens consistently, but not always, maybe around 50%-75% of the time.
I'm using the REST API. The node is always truly deleted from the graph
whenever I manually check after this happens, and if I re-traverse, the node
is gone as it should be, so this suggests it's a caching or timing issue.

Any ideas? I'll keep debugging to make sure it's not something I'm doing
wrong...

Thanks,

Aseem