Hi Vipul,

What was the trouble you were having with Apache CXF? Were you deploying Neo4j
as an embedded database, intending to use CXF to expose an interface? Or were
you accessing Neo4j Server's REST api from Apache CXF?

I'm not aware of any example projects that have used Apache CXF, but am pretty
interested to hear about your experiences.

Cheers,
Andreas