The entities just make the existing data in the graph available. With the
configured/mapped rels. If you want to have different mappings in you entity
you have to provide them in the graph first.

This can be achieved by a two step process first add the new mappings to the
entities and use java code to migrate. Create the new rels building on the
existing ones and the remove those not longer needed

mobile mail please excuse brevity and typos