Hi

I just loved the concept of Graph Based Databases. I have some queries:

1. Is there any Architecture document on Neo4j? I specifically want to know,
suppose if I use Java API how the graph would persist in memory? I mean to say
I want to create the graph once and then search multiple times however when we
work on NEo4j Java API when the program terminates everything is lost, so how
to persist it in memory. Where are the data files stored on disk?

2. Is there any way to create database from the Java API but use the
http://localhost:7474/db/ interface to see the nodes graphically?

Thanks. Eagerly waiting for replies as I have gone crazy over Neo4j to solve
one of my problem.

Thanks,
Yavar
</PRE>
<BR>
******************************************************************************************<BR>This
 message may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only for
the use of the<BR>addressee(s) named above or may contain information that is
legally privileged. If you are<BR>not the intended addressee, or the person
responsible for delivering it to the intended addressee,<BR>you are hereby
notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message is
strictly<BR>prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please
immediately notify us by<BR>replying to the message and delete the original
message and any copies immediately thereafter.<BR>
<BR>
Thank you.~<BR>